1- Where is the cat?
2-when is the party?
3-what time is it ?
1-the cat is in the room of maria
2-The party is on sunday
3-They are the 60:03
puse el 60 porque primero van los minutos en ingles y después la hora 60:30 seria en español 03:60 espero ayudarte :3
when is the meeting? : the meeting is tomorrow
where do you live?: I live in Medellín
where do you study?: I stady in The Liceo
what do you do?: I am eating
what time is it?: it is five o'clock
2-Where are the books? The books are on the table
3-Where are my glasses? there are under the bed
4-Where are your friends? They are in a party
5-Where are yours parents? They are in the supermarket
6-Where are the butterflies? They are in the sky
7-Where are the cakes? They're in the fridge
8-Where are the copybooks? They are in the chair
9-Where are the plants? They are in the ground
10-Where are the cats? They are in the garden
1-Where is the blanket? It's in my bed
2-Where is she? She is on an island
3-Where is the car? It's in the garage
4-Where is my doll? It's in the box
5-Where is my computer? It's in my bedroom
6-Where is he? He is in the kitchen
7-Where is the ball? It's under your bed
8-Where is my mum? She is in bed
9-Where is my dad? He is in the living room
10-Where is my dress? It's in the closet
1- What do you do?
I’m a teacher.
2- Where are you from?
I’m from Mexico.
3- When is the party?
4- How old are you?
I’m 19 years old.
5- Why are you smiling?
I am smiling because I am happy.
6- What is your name?
My name is Debbie.
7- How are you?
I’m fine. Thank you.
8- Who is she?
She is my mother.
9- Where are you?
I am in the school.
10- When were you born?
I was born in 2000.
9 how high
Explicación: espero y te sirva
1) Boston, Massachusetts, Estados Unidos
1. Yes, the teacher wrote on the board.
2. No, they didn't play well.
3. Yes, my brother arrived late.
4. No, she didn't cook dinner.
1. She moved to Buenos Aires.
2. He bought a bike.
3. He went to the shopping centre on Sunday.
4. I found this dog in the park.
5. I ate pizza for lunch.
1. Where did she study? She studied at Oxford
2. When did he finish his homework? He finished at 9:00
3. Did the nurse arrive on time? No, she didn't.
4. What did they drink? They drank beer.
5. Why did you leave the party early? I left the party because I was tired.
6. Did your dad give you money? Yes, he did.
1: D. The cat is in the chair
2: B. the chair is on the floor
En esta lección encontrarás un buen ejemplo de Email Informal en inglés. Este ejemplo puede también funcionar como modelo de carta informal. ... SOBRE: VOCABULARIO PARA ESCRIBIR CORREO INFORMAL EN ... ¿Cómo estás? ... Pasaríamos tiempo juntos y podrías enseñarme a jugar al fútbol.