I. Use the correct form of the adjective.
1. - Dolphins are (intelligent) than whales.
2. - Paragliding is (dangerous) than kite surfing.
3.- I think Rome is (noisy) than Paris.
4. - La paz is (high) than Quito.
5. - I think science is (difficult ) than math.
6. - Museums are (interesting) than zoos.
7. - Taking the subway is ( fast ) than taking the bus
8. - In my opinion, chocolate cake is (tasty) than apple pie.
las nuevas blusas estan muy bonitas
los estudiantes saben jugar futbol
después del one hundred se dice one hundred one, two.three.
luego two hundred, two hundred one, two, three, y asi